Venue & Hospitality
Accommodations will be provided at the Conference Venue. Our Venue & Logistics team is in communication with the best properties (Hotels) in Paris, France and we will update the final venue information very soon.
Kindly, note that participants of the conference will be offered single (default option) or double rooms in the conference hotel itself.
For security purposes, the conference has policy for issuing official Visa Support Letters as follows:
• Visa Support Letters will be issued only after you have successfully registered and paid for your conference.
• Visa Support Letters can only be issued for the person accepted to attend the conference. Visa Support Letters will be issued via email in PDF format. Please contact the Conference Manager at email id to arrange for a Visa Support Letter.
You must include: • Your name as appears on your passport
• Your Passport Scan Copy And, Abstract Acceptance letter for Presenters
For any further query
Email: [email protected]
Tel & What’s app: +44-1225-637058
Conference Dates: April 01-02, 2020
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to
By the 12th century, Paris was the largest city in the western world, a prosperous trading centre, and the home of the University of Paris, one of the oldest universities in history. Paris is home to some of the world’s landmark monuments, museums and galleries. Paris is a dream place to visit for the art and architecture lovers. The Notre Dame, Place De La Concorde, Arc De Triomphe, The Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, Les Invalides are the most famous pieces of architecture one must feast their eyes upon in this city. In France, people love their food as much as they love their wine and it is of no surprise that you will be exposed to abundance of delicacies ranging from your basic crepes to the exotic Foie Gras.
Most beautiful places to visit in Paris:
Notre Dame Cathedral
4Champs Elysees / Arc of Triumph
Cruise on the Seine
Palace of Versailles
The Latin Quarter – Luxembourg park